- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
“You know that shirt that says ‘Detroit hustles harder’? The city of Detroit has a dilapidated, broken down image, and, culturally, ‘hustling’ is affiliated with the gangster lifestyle. But living in proximity to the city, I’ve gained a more profound understanding of the word and what it means that Detroit hustles harder: hustling is about the willingness to sustain the struggle of life, the determination to continue.”
I present to you a puppy eating watermelon.
I can’t stop thinking about this
I want one so bad
Me flirting: You wanna watch lord of the rings:*seductive voice*extended edition
More dogs with their babies.
*dies from the cuteness*
look at those little pink paws :( :(
“Ever since I was a kid, my best friends—all girls—have been abused: my best friends when I was little, in middle school, in college, and then in graduate school. Different phases, different places. One of them was later murdered by her boyfriend. The whole time, I felt as if I was in this glass house and I couldn’t do anything about it: I was just a powerless witness to their suffering.
“Eventually, this all led to my current interest in linking hormones and stress with reproductive outcomes among black women who’ve experienced the same things as children. I want to understand how their experiences lead them to make certain decisions. I’m a deep believer in God, and I feel that He was showing me these things at different stages in my life so I can better understand them and be able to help young girls so they don’t get into bad relationships.”
Ann Arbor, MI
Oliver the Dog and Arashi the Cat: the cutest best friends ever!
Happiness in photo set form.
The happiness that oozes from this photo set is over whelming.
the one TRUE secret to a great sex life